We’re excited to be heading to the Whistler Pride gay ski week on 21-28 January 2018. This is one of the biggest and best LGBTQ ski weeks in North America.
WHAT IS WHISTLER PRIDE?
Every January, Whistler hosts the biggest LGBTQ piste-party in Canada, and the second largest in North America. It’s a week of skiing, snowboarding and parties. This will be the 26th year of the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival.
A few highlights from the Whistler Pride 2018 include:
- Margaret Cho: the Emmy and Grammy nominated comedian will be performing at the Night of Comedy on Wednesday 24th January.
- Splash Pool Party: DJ Rafael Calvente from Brazil will be heating things up on Thursday 25th January
- The Furrocious Military Ball: your chance to party it up in your favourite uniform whether it’s army, police, leather or sports kit with Superstar DJ/Producer GSP (Greece) on Friday 26th January 2018.
- The Cube Guys Closing Party: mega sounds, mesmerising visuals, all in a massive space, tricked out and teched to impress on Saturday 27th January 2018.
Check out this awesome video to get a flavour of what to expect at Whistler Pride 2018:
WHERE IS WHISTLER PRIDE?
Whistler Pride takes place in the award winning mountains of Whistler and Blackcomb, West coast Canada, around 2 hours drive north from Vancouver airport on the scenic Highway 99.
You can also fly to Seattle or Bellingham airports and transfer to Whistler from there. Whistler are offering special promo codes from Delta air lines and with Air Canada, which are worth checking out.
WHEN IS WHISTLER PRIDE 2018?
Whistler Pride 2018 will take place on Sunday 21st to Sunday 28th January 2018.
HOW TO BOOK + SPECIAL OFFERS
Whistler Pride packages, which include accommodation and festival passes, start from CAD$1,848 (USD$1,450 / £1,080) for 7 nights. Whistler Pride passes only, start from CAD$179 (USD$140 / £105).
Click here to book and you can claim:
- your own free T shirt (worth $25)
- an invite to a meet+greet event we’re hosting with a complimentary cocktail included.
Hope to see you there!