This Privacy & Cookies Policy (the "Policy") dated October 16, 2023 replaces all previous policies. Please take the time to review before you continue to use our products and services.
This Policy applies to any information you provide to us, including through this website, our mobile apps, communications by email and through social media, by telephone and in person. It also covers any information we receive from third parties.
By using our products and services, including browsing our websites, registering or logging in, you agree we may use your information as outlined in this Policy.
If you do not wish to have your information used in line with this Policy, you must not use our products and services and not otherwise provide us with your information.
Information we may collect and process about you
Information you provide to us, including by way of example only, your username, email address, date of birth, and images and content you may share including age verification related content.
- Your IP address.
- Information with respect to accounts you've visited, products and services you've clicked on or shown an interest.
- Information, communications, and content you share through your account.
- Information, communications, and content stored and/or saved through your account.
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission through their own privacy policies to share information about you.
- Information about your interaction with the Platform including any advertisements.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device about your use of the Platform and/or selected third party websites.
- Information we collect or remember using technologies similar to cookies, such as device identifiers on your mobile device.
- Technical information from your device relating to the service(s) you receive and/or access.
- Your communications with billing and support team members.
- Information relating to the location of your device.
Your Privacy Matters
Now, about those data requests. We send out our digital parrots (APIs) to gather bits and bobs about webcam wonders. But fret not, we're not hoarding IP addresses or personal user data to stuff in our hold. However, we do use this data like a savvy navigator, using your IP to tailor the treasures you see – think of it as your personal compass that points to local models, or like a nifty spyglass that blocks you from peeping on models who've gone under the radar in your region.
In short, we use your data to make sure your NudeBros.com experience is as personalized and hiccup-free as a smooth sail on calm seas.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We are very careful in handling your personal information. All login information you provide to us is transmitted for processing via SSL encryption technology, which is the current standard in Internet encryption.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
LINKS AND PUBLIC FORUMS
NudeBros.com does not divulge private customer information to third parties or partners. However, this site contains links to other sites and NudeBros.com is not responsible for the content of these sites or the privacy practices of these other sites. Also, NudeBros.com provides or may provide at some future date chat rooms, message boards, and/or news groups for customers to use. Any information provided in these public forums is not protected by our privacy systems and this policy, so any information provided becomes public information. You should be careful what information you divulge in any public forum.
Residents of the State of California
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, you have certain rights with respect to the personally identifying information you provide to us.
Copies of Your Personally Identifying Information.
For free, up to two times in any twelve-month period, you are entitled to obtain the following information for the immediately preceding twelve month period:
The categories of information we have collected about you;
The categories of sources of the information we have collected about you;
The purpose for which we have collected such information about you;
A copy of the personally identifying information we have collected about you; and,
To be informed if we have sold or disclosed your personally identifying information to a third party and for what purpose.
In order to obtain a copy of this information with respect to your account, you may email or call using the following information:
Toll-Free phone number: (877) 338-7068